VOTE woven BraceletLove is Project
At Ubuntu Life, we believe in lifting up others and appreciating our differences. We stand for compassion and for those forces that heal and unite. Voting is one of those forces and we encourage all people of differing cultures, backgrounds, and even differing votes, to please exercise your hard-earned right. It is a right that was sacrificed by millions of lives that have gone before us. We believe in honoring those lives by lifting our own voices in our own unique times so that together we can bring about the changes and confront the challenges before us...together.
- Handmade in Ngong Hills, Kenya
- Materials: Glass beads / Nylon cord
- Size: New adjustable closure! Easy sliding knot closure with a circumference of 6” closed to 10” open for a more comfortable fit
- Adjustable sliding knot closure. Pull-on sides of bracelets to open the bracelet & pull on strings to close it securely.
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya!